Old School Racing
Alex Gramigni’s racing career confirms him as one of the great names in the history of Italian motorcycle racers. From 125 through 250 and 500 World Championships, to both the Italian and World Superbike series, his talent as an all-rounder speaks for itself.
Winning the 1992 125cc World Championship and later the Italian Superbike Championship with Yamaha qualifies him perfectly to teach his track craft to all those who have a passion to improve their riding styles.
Gramigni’s “Old School Racing”, powered by Pirelli and Yamaha, will enable 5 lucky riders per event to ride the wonderful circuit of Mugello onboard 2017 Yamaha R1M mounted on brand new Pirelli Diablo Superbike SC3 tyres. Riders will be briefed by Alex and advised throughout all sessions, improving their skills and enhancing their performance in a logical, well organized and friendly environment.
Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment!
• First part of the OSR course 18.00 -19.00 – Briefing room Mugello Circuit
• Second part 19.00 – 20.00 – Pit garage
• Before entering the track the rider perform the pre-setting of the bike which they will report on sheet 1 with the changes made to the bike during the course and with relative comments.
• Working method: it is decisive in the spirit of OSR that each rider works concentrated by applying the teachings received, comparing himself during the briefings and suggesting improvements and modifications.
• OSR staff on track will resume with some GoPro riders during the driving sessions. Shooting will be viewed in two phases, one in the middle of the session, the second in the evening to analyze together the driving dynamics, trajectories and posture in the various phases of driving.
• OSR takes place during the free practice sessions managed by Promo Racing.
SUMMARY OF THE COURSE TIMES
Day 1 - 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm (show up at 5.30 pm)
Day 2 - 09.00 - 16.00 | test sessions
13.00 - 14.00 | Lunch break
17.00 - 18.00 | Film analysis and in-depth analysis
Cost Of the course
€ 1500 including the use of a Yamaha R1 2019 for the day of the course, Pirelli Diablo Superbike SC3 tires for each course, Petrol, dedicated photographs taken by professional photographers.